Using own descriptors with TOR

Good day.

I wan't to use my own server descriptors with tor. For example: I have
installed tor as a server on some host in the internet. The tor's
configuration deny it to publish its descriptor to dir servers. Then I
got it descriptor, through control port and decided to insert it to my
tor client, through control protocol (+POSTDESCRIPTOR). Tor said 250
ok, but tor didn't build any circuits with my server. Tor builds
circuits with my server only through EXTENDCIRCUIT command. Tell me
please, can tor automatically build circuits with servers from
POSTDESCRIPTOR?

Thank's a lot.
--
WBR, Ozerov Vasiliy aka fr33man.