Re: Answer by perfect-privacy.com Re: perfect-privacy.com, Family specifications, etc.

     On Mon, 17 May 2010 21:44:21 +0200 Moritz Bartl <tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>What I did was just file a report at the company's website. It took them
>only minutes to get back to me.
>Scott, I don't know why, but you probably didn't get their response in
>the first place.

     No, I certainly didn't.  Also, they should have received a bounce message.
"Bruce" neglected to mention whether he had gotten one.
     I've long thought that every node Family should have a Family name, but
his suggestion for the actual form of the MyFamily statement is better than
what I had been thinking of.  I heartily recommend that it be adopted and
implemented ASAP.
     In the meantime, perfect-privacy.com should advise this list as soon as
its torrc files are in compliance, while the rest of us should feel free to
use the NodeFamily information I posted earlier with, apparently, the addition
of 17 more node fingerprints that I missed when I grepped the directory for
the email address from the contact info.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG