Re: Answer by perfect-privacy.com Re: perfect-privacy.com, Family specifications, etc.

> [snip]
> The trouble here is that if we make family declarations one-sided, then
> I can tell everybody that I'm in blutmagie's family (and X's family and
> Y's family and Z's family and ...), and suddenly I'm influencing the
> path selection of other clients in a way I shouldn't be able to.
>
> We need to have each set of relays in a family declare the others,
> or it's open to attacks like this.

Could there perhaps be some way of making a private key of some sort for a
family?

i.e instead of listing all the members of a family on all nodes and having to
update them all the time, one could..

make a private family key and copy it and put it in the config of all nodes in
the family?