Re: When can I get TOR for mobile?

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Michael Gomboc
<michael.gomboc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a working TOR version for the IPOD touch?
>

> 2010/5/24 Nathan Freitas <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> Sorry, there is no version of Tor available for that class of Java phone
>> currently. .

>>You need to upgrade to an Android, Windows Mobile, Nokia N900 or
>> iPhone device.

 I believe the way I read it, Nathan answered your question in the

Tho he may mean it only refers to the Java class of phones. However I
am understanding that at the present the phones listed at the only
ones that have a TOR working version. He is still working on getting
others to work with TOR. Slow process, but he has made excellent
headway.  :)..

Jon