[tor-talk] How to select the path using the weights?

I know how these weights (Wgg, Wgm .....) are calculated. But then what?

How to choose the path using the weights? My understanding is to calculate the weighted sum of the bandwidth of each possible circuits (Isn't the computation too much?). And then choose the path with the maximum bandwidth (Then every one would choose the same path)? Or using the bandwidth to build some probability distribution?

I am totally confused.