Re: [tor-talk] Securing a Relay - chroot

On Friday 27 May, 2011 06:56:07 Eugen Leitl wrote:
> Your setup is unusual. One is typically using nonpublic
> addresses for guests and physical machines, and maps
> subnets and/or ports to inside. Separating traffic into
> VLANs. In general having a lot more control of the hardware
> layer.

Nevertheless it is still necessary to share 192.168.*.* with the local LAN.  I want to avoid this

What good is Tor if you only communicate with internal machines?  Tor is only useful for outside communications.

> I don't know why you say Class C, everything is CIDR now.

I haven't heard of that.  I can't be everywhere and do everything.