Re: [tor-talk] Pirate Linux 1.5

> Was it your answer to my question about upgrading Tails?

Yes. I'm not sure exactly how the Tails upgrade system works, but I
think it requires one to download a tails ISO and either burn it to
DVD or install it to usb using the USB installer in tails or in
another OS. If someone is using Tails booted from Pirate Linux, they
can download the ISO from the Tails website, and use the USB installer
there, it should work as long as they have enough RAM to store the
ISO. If you have more detailed questions, feel free to ask me on IRC
(akarmn, irc.oftc.net).