[tor-talk] (no subject)

>> I wouldn't touch your IP range a single time. I'd just set up a lot of
DNS to point there, and have lots of pages point to those domains. Then
the googlebot whould try to fetch all the 404 pages, and get blocked.

No the googlebot wouldn't get blocked by my scripts if you did this.
Others already do it and it does not result in the google bot getting
blocked by my scripts. You are either hallucinating, ignorant or both.

As for the rest, I've concluded you are likely 13 years old or younger.
Good luck trying to get those who are blocking Tor in self defense to stop
blocking Tor.  'Cuz your current communication style isn't going to
persuade anyone.