Re: [tor-talk] DNS provider that does not hijack failures

On 5/30/2013 8:11 PM, Sean Alexandre wrote:
On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 07:15:36PM -0500, Joe Btfsplk wrote:

Google? Oh, my.
Not ideal, I agree. What would you use, if your ISP's resolvers weren't an option? Also,
let's say you don't want to run your own DNS resolver. (Running your own resolver would
seem ideal, but extra overhead.)

I don't know. I'm just not sure about Google. No idea about their DNS resolver, but nothing they've done in years suggests that privacy / anonymity is anywhere near a top priority. Mostly, just the opposite.