[tor-talk] Upcoming stable release: 0.2.4.22. Please test?

Hi, all!

We're going to be releasing Tor 0.2.4.22 soon.  I have a candidate
source bundle at

  http://www.wangafu.net/~nickm/volatile/tor-0.2.4.22.tar.gz

This is not the final Tor 0.2.4.22 release.  It is a testing bundle
that I made today.  I'm not planning to add any more code to it,
though, unless we find new bugs.

It should have a signed SHA256 hash in the file:

  http://www.wangafu.net/~nickm/volatile/tor-0.2.4.22.txt.asc

I might upload new versions over the next several days if I find bugs
to fix.

There's a copy of the current 0.2.4.x changelog here:

  https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/blob_plain/refs/heads/release-0.2.4:/ChangeLog

Does it work for you?  (This is going to be a question for people who
build Tor from source.)  In particular, I'm most interested in any new
bugs in this version that were not in 0.2.4.21.

If you find a bug in this bundle that was not present in 0.2.4.21,
please let me know -- either by sending an email, or opening a ticket
on trac.

best wishes,
--
Nick Mathewson