Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser for Raspbian

Tanks for the link, but I can't programm a single line code.
Or do I only have to compile the sourcecode on an arm processor?

The other question is: To get a secure browser I need the changed
iceweasel programm, the profile and the extensions?
Maybe there is someone out there that can help me with that.

The next question is: I have only to prevent the browser leak my real
IP adress and personal information, right? Than a very
restrictive profile may work too.