Re: [tor-talk] SOCKS proxy to sit between user and Tor?

Hi,
I think you should look into the pluggable transports documentation as I
think it's exactly what you need. They use a socks implementation to
redirect tor traffic and can rewrite the destination. I used it in my gsoc
project fog: https://github.com/infinity0/fog