Re: [tor-talk] MITM attack: How to see Tor Messenger's exit node?

Nurmi, Juha:
>> How can someone mitm Hidden Service connections?
>
> This has nothing to do with hidden services. I had XMPP conversations with
> other jabber users so the traffic exits from the Tor network.
>
> -Juha

And the jabber servers weren't using TLS? I think it's more likely
someone else is using your friends account without having his crypto keys.
Also: why the fuck is it called Tor Messenger if it's not messaging over
Tor...