Re: [tor-talk] fwd: FBI Is Pushing Back Against Judge's Order to Reveal Tor Browser Exploit

Been there done that. The Idea was so cool that when the company I worked
for needed a little help reducing the prototype down to a single circuit
board and their result came back, "made in japan"  they settled out of
court for $1,000,000.
The contract stipulated that all finished products were to be made in the
USA.  The trouble was started by the company trying to cover the products
origins up.  The argument was ended by The department of defense criminal
fraud division.  Total production run was 6 boards plus spares.