[tor-talk] Proxy before Tor in Qubes: Tor bootstrap stops at 80%

Hello
In Qubes I modified /etc/tor/torrc adding this line in the file (I want
that Tor read the proxy software that I installed in the VM connected):

Socks5Proxy "ip of VM":"port address of socks"

Is it correct?
Unfortunately I can't connect to Tor, I have also tried to restart manually
In torrc file there are other lines (with #) and DisableNetwork 0

Regards