[tor-talk] Scientific Online Survey about Tor

Dear Tor list members,

my name is David Harborth and I am a PhD student at Goethe University Frankfurt am Main. I am currently working for a project called AN.ON-Next (https://www.anon-next.de)<https://www.anon-next.de)/> where we investigate different anonymization services. For that purpose, we want to compare several services and the corresponding perceptions of users about them. Tor is one of these services that we want to investigate with the help of an online survey.

You can access the survey via the following link:

www.anon-survey.org<http://www.anon-survey.org/>

Best regards and thank you all very much in advance for your participation!
David
--
David Harborth, M.Sc.
Doctoral Candidate, Research and Teaching Assistant

Goethe University Frankfurt  |  Campus Westend
Theodor-W.-Adorno-Platz 4  |  D-60323 Frankfurt am Main
Fon: +49 (69) 798 34 702  |  Fax: +49 (69) 798 35 004
E-Mail: david.harborth@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:david.harborth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Website: www.m-chair.de