Re: [tor-talk] Anonymity and Voip

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

El 10 de mayo de 2018 7:41 PM, Mirimir <mirimir@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
[....]
> However, keep in mind that VoIP is fundamentally inconsistent with
>
> anonymity. Because voice analysis is so effective. And because it's very
>
> hard to obfuscate voice enough to frustrate analysis. You basically need
>
> to do voice-to-text conversion, and then text-to-voice conversion. And
>
> once you've done voice-to-text, why bother with text-to-voice?

I don't want hide who am I  to the other end. I want to hide the fact that I am calling someone and that the conversation actually took place.

So Alice wants to talk to Bob but neither of them want anybody to know that the conversation happend. If the conversation is end to end encrypted no one should now that they where talking and that the converation happend. So from my understunding there is anonymity in the fact that they are separeting from the act of having  a conversation. Am I right?

Please if you want to be philosophical about it go ahead. I really want to improve my understunding of anonymity and privacy.

Thanks!