Re: [tor-talk] Anonymity and Voip

For the record. I did some tests with Mumble and it works great. The test where made from Linux and with Plumble + Orbot in Android.

I can conect to the onion service when I start Mumble with torify, but when I try to configure proxy socks it doesn't work:
hostname: 127.0.0.1
port: 9050
TCP only

I did try to do onioncat with Linphone no success yet, but is more a configuration on Linphone than other thing. I need to configure it to use de ipv6 address of the tunnel that OnionCat creates and not the one of the physical interface.

Thanks a lot!!!