[tor-talk] can't see parts of ublock origin

I installed ublock origin since I like that more than Noscript, but it doesn't display all the parts of the interface, like the big power button is missing as well as some other buttons. I attached some screenshots, normal.png is what the interface normally looks like and torbrowser.png is what it looks like in Tor Browser. I can still click in the area where the button is supposed to show up and it carries out whatever function that button does, but just can't see the buttons. Anyone know what causes that and what the fix is? Thanks