Re: [tor-talk] can't see parts of ublock origin

On 5/5/19, scar wrote:
> I installed ublock origin since I like that more than Noscript, but it
> doesn't display all the parts of the interface, like the big power
> button is missing as well as some other buttons.  I attached some
> screenshots, normal.png is what the interface normally looks like and
> torbrowser.png is what it looks like in Tor Browser.  I can still click
> in the area where the button is supposed to show up and it carries out
> whatever function that button does, but just can't see the buttons.
> Anyone know what causes that and what the fix is?  Thanks

note from my firefox user.js:
//  dunno what gfx downloadable fonts are, but don't do it
// **** user_pref("gfx.downloadable_fonts.enabled", false);
// **** breaks umatrix icons, so make sure they're unbroken
user_pref("gfx.downloadable_fonts.enabled", true);

For tbb you need to lower your security level from safest to safer

Regards,
Lee