[tor-talk] How keep the hidden service when changing IP interface?

Hello!
Now I tune my cross-platform app for VOIP over a Tor. On the Android platform ( testing app:  http://torfone.org/download/Torfone.apk and howto: http://torfone.org/download/Torfone_Android_howto.pdf )  I was faced with the problem of keeping of a hidden service after periodically changing the IP provided by the mobile operator as well as when switching between Wi-Fi and a cellular network.

In such a case Tor should detect that the used circuits have become unavailable and build new ones and, possibly, republish rendezvous points for my hidden service.

In most cases this happens automatically and the hidden service becomes available again within a few minutes. But sometimes it happens that the onion service becomes unavailable for a very long time (hours), and only the restart of Tor helps (but at this time Tor is successfully workable for outgoing connecting).

Questions:

- What is the algorithm for keeping the life of a hidden service implemented in Tor?

- How to force verification / republish without restarting Tor in case the own HS is not available in the periodic self-test?

- What settings in ‘torrc’ can I use to solve the problem?

- What patches of the Tor source code can be applied (as an extreme case)?

Van Gegel