Re: [tor-talk] TOR Browser safety practices

Hello,

Sorry for top posting, but I can’t help but to ask, since you seem overtly cautious about your security, why don’t you utilize a solution such as booting Tails from a USB key (Higher degree of confidence of anonymity and prevention of leakage) or use Tails in a VirtualBox VM? (High degree of confidence of anonymity and prevention of leakage). I know it’s not directly Tor Browser, but it’s Tor Browser integrated into an isolated bootable Operating System for your security.

https://tails.boum.org/

Thanks,

Conrad