[tor-talk] Abuse email bot

Hello,

I just figured I would ask to see if anyone had one before I wrote one
or looked to see if there was a decent solution out there. Since
Irdeto and all of those lovely DMCA companies ignore WHOIS comments
that say "please open a web ticket here at https://blah to report DMCA
related abuse" I was wondering if anyone had a solution that
automatically searches an abuse email for the reply-to email address,
since it's usually sent by a nobody@ account or an automated account
that bounces emails, will take whatever associated case number there
is with the DMCA complaint, and send a reply, explaining that it's a
Tor node, if you still want to file a case, open a trouble ticket here
at this link?

If someone has something already, I would appreciate it some tips.

Thanks,

Conrad

--
Conrad Rockenhaus