Tor Conflict with PGP Desktop?

I've been running Tor 1.0.5 in server mode for several weeks under Windows XP. But after I installed PGP Desktop 9.0.2, my Tor server seems to be no longer functioning as a router, though I can still use Tor with Privoxy for web browsing. But also, since installing PGP Desktop, Tor seems to quit on its own after about half an hour or so.

Is there a known conflict between Tor and PGP Desktop? I believe that PGP Desktop also uses localhost for some purpose. Is there a known fix/workaround?