[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Tor Conflict with PGP Desktop?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Tor Conflict with PGP Desktop?
- From: "George W. Maschke" <maschke@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 05:49:11 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 23:49:23 -0500
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (Windows/20050923)
I've been running Tor 1.0.5 in server mode for several weeks under
Windows XP. But after I installed PGP Desktop 9.0.2, my Tor server seems
to be no longer functioning as a router, though I can still use Tor with
Privoxy for web browsing. But also, since installing PGP Desktop, Tor
seems to quit on its own after about half an hour or so.
Is there a known conflict between Tor and PGP Desktop? I believe that
PGP Desktop also uses localhost for some purpose. Is there a known