[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
RE: Error message?
- To: <or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: Error message?
- From: "Bob" <monfster@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:55:48 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:53:11 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:to:subject:date:x-mailer:in-reply-to:x-mimeole:thread-index:message-id; b=qwp90SE/76I2Y6pfTK6NaMp+hcnKd3NDIlB1Tl2kLgwj5lyKHapVR1I5Oub30Dkv/i0S5zsuwZt88SuQJvlDvurmT5qogetr9KYL/qqfnsd3f61d/YHBWV36slZcP+/jfxVBuFMbWl+0pHxVmZOdzLy4Ehls67c7EAKwBfzeZi8=
- In-reply-to: <20051115091756.GB22994@localhost.localdomain>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcXpxYUNOEG3IhwAQ4SbKQlk3Qm2dgABIzdw
Actually, I'm running 0.1.1.8-alpha. The server is known (registered), it
shows up on tor.addicts.nl as a verified node (elysium).
From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Roger Dingledine
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: Error message?
On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 12:56:21AM -0800, Bob wrote:
> I'm getting this error:
> "Nov 15 00:27:36.968 [warn] routers_update_all_from_networkstatus(): 0/3
> recent directory servers list us as unnamed. Please consider sending your
> identity fingerprint to the tor-ops."
> Does this mean 3 of 3 directory servers list me as named?
I assume you're getting this from the 0.1.1.9-alpha that
we've put on the website but haven't announced yet?
It's a logic error in the log message. Remove the "un" and it
will hopefully make more sense. :) Thanks for pointing it out.
(Did you expect this server to be recognized by the dirservers?
If so, we have a larger bug to deal with.)