RE: Error message?

Here's another one that I don't get all the time, but every once in a while:

"Nov 15 01:54:08.734 [warn] options_validate(): You have used DirServer to
specify directory authorities in your configuration.  This is potentially
dangerous: it can make you look different from all other Tor users, and hurt
your anonymity.  Even if you've specified the same authorities as Tor uses
by default, the defaults could change in the future.  Be sure you know what
you're doing."

But I'm not specifying directory authorities in my torrc file - don't even
have a DirServer line that is commented out.  (I usually get this message
after a quick and ugly restart of the service)...