[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Tor and speed
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Tor and speed
- From: force44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:48:04 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:48:26 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=N1-0105; d=Safe-mail.net; b=ZaXPtcB4VzLv5roP1UMinRd8lIvwQwtvTqsrHXiK3QSyMwRL2uga+xVLNhySi+wV rmdnyjdydDA+8GoegLxQ3Duto63fRHmOZF/8IVqFV1Jhu7IMBV1pioBW/jTwBNl7 mX1gX+RzbEOJ4sPu+xAVoNW27zlw626++nwXx0F+QmI=;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The TOR network is less and less fast, as more and more servers are available, but with very low speed. It is probably good for anonymity, but sometimes it can make the network unusable, 3 minutes to load a small page is prohibitive.
Is there a way to select the TOR nodes according to their SPEED?