False certificates

I noticed that, by connecting to some https domains from some exitnodes, I receive a warning of a false certificate. Closing the circuit and using another one (so another exit node) makes the things back to normal.

I could identify only one exitnode, have still doubts for 2 others

bach from Germany : 212.42.236.140

Trying to go to login into the e-gold website.... Firefox warned me that the certificate I received has the same name than another one that is in my browser (the true one!!) but with another signature... Funny hey?