Re: Anonymous Blogging

Hi,

I'd highly recommend reading teh "Design Documents" at
http://tor.eff.org/documentation.html.en

TOR is *not* designed to protect against a global passive adversary.
The US government is certainly capable of being that, now would they
put that much effort into you personally, who's to say.

TOR will protect against locating where you're posting from at the
service provider end and will protect you from me (who has
administrative access to the network equipment at atleast one site
you're likely to post from).

As in all security related matters TOR is about driving the cost of
discovery/compromise up.  It makes the cost reasonably high, I can't
pay it, I expect M$ can't pay it but the NSA probably could if they
wanted to.  See the published papers for the details.

-Jon