Re: Intro - Greetings

What version of tor are you using? What processes are running in the background? What service packs do you have installed?
Ringo

On 11/15/06, Tim Warren <tewarren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings. I am new here. What brought me here is the inability to run Tor on my main WinXP pro system. While loading an error dialog popsup stating "Tor has encountered an error and must quit". What are some reasons that would cause Tor to crash? This is a very clean, stable system with no other problems, that I am aware of. I have used Tor on another system with no problems. Any suggestions either solving this problem or where to find answers would be appreciated.

Thank you,

--
TW