"Our directory information is no longer up-to-date enough to build circuits." problem logged

     This problem has now recurred twice for me with 0.2.0.9-alpha.  The first
time I had forgotten to set the log level to "info", so I didn't get the
information that Nick wanted.  This time, though, I got it.  If Nick or Roger
will let me know a) how much of the log before the first problem message
appeared they would like to see and how much after and b) where to send it, I
can send that much of the log as a gzip-ped attachment.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG