Re: "Our directory information is no longer up-to-date enough to build circuits." problem logged

BTW, the problem is happening right now, if you want to test something
on my server.
The logging is at info level.
I can resist from restarting Tor, so that you can test the problem "live".
Tell me what to do if you need information.

/Vikingserver