Re: "Our directory information is no longer up-to-date enough to build circuits." problem logged

The error message I get is not the same as the one in the bug report.
And the log doensn't look like in the bug report.

Perhaps it's the same problem in the code causing different error
messages, perhaps not.

The message I get is the following:

Nov 07 18:19:59.296 [notice] I learned some more directory information,
but not enough to build a circuit.
Nov 07 18:19:59.296 [info]
update_consensus_router_descriptor_downloads(): 0 routers downloadable.
0 delayed; 2184 present; 0 would_reject; 0 wouldnt_use, 0 in progress.
Nov 07 18:19:59.296 [info] launch_router_descriptor_downloads():
Launching 0 request for 0 router, 4 at a time

It's just a small part of my log. If you want more I can give you the rest.

/Vikingserver