[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: try to translate the docs into Chinese
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: try to translate the docs into Chinese
- From: "Ringo Kamens" <2600denver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:50:30 -0500
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:50:39 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=AsgVyMu3SeYO3EZlFuvriki79JHLpcpJ+Vn1cn10IGc=; b=lr771PZ5XehAqgEyWwxjsm1sUnQFe1sqVjFSk7Mn4qW107/9jIiw5QmW2tZyYpRQAE2EXAMoShMFhYTeoS2S9MKjy8tlzMjOpwQk9NTSgzrA8PiGnQul5IpQnKWsMbIpO63CQVixNbkgQDm8e8xrTbJ+v6P0KSnK7jN5av3/21E=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=EBWs/l9mQwLw8mDno1L6HaBcHAU9+xYRkOhKig6kEAKVy2+ojV3inJ5Wohtq7GYd0tJ+b+rYUmQSC2B+GDtdjE6TulQhM7bQT4Ge8+A1l7G076pe0v8SLryTPPjV1hIVqPa+nEX/31P2pbJFZ4de2rm1U/KAfeSciSh9WK4LTHE=
- In-reply-to: <4fd92d980711141947w4b069d48od499f368cf952160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <4fd92d980711141947w4b069d48od499f368cf952160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It would certainly help if you could translate them and put them in
the wiki or contact the tor developers who can put it on the site.
Also, if you think he can help, it would help to contact Pei Hanru.
Comrade Ringo Kamens
On Nov 14, 2007 10:47 PM, yuxuan huang <huang.yuxuan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, after trial used. I feel tor is really useful for me . It's easy to
> browse the website that cannot browse before, like Wiki. And I do think it
> would also be very helpful to many people in China like me. So I want to
> translate more docs into Chinese and introduce it to my friends. And I know
> Pei Hanru does a lot in translating to Chinese. So can I contact Pei Hanru .
> Or is anything I can do to help. Can I just translate the docs and put it in
> wiki? Thanks.