Re: court trial against me - the outcome

Am Donnerstag, 15. November 2007 schrieb Mirko Thiesen:
> > A judge found you guilty without hearing from you, nor summoning
> > you to a trial? That sounds like a ... dangerous procedure. Well,
>
> This is a common procedure here for smaller offenses. AFAIK it is
> often used if people appeal to fines resulting of speed tickets and
> the like.

Happened to me also here in Germany. I was assumed to be guilty before
investigations started, and after investigators (police) had found
out that I had nothing to do with the crime I was charged with, I got
a notice that investigations were stopped. That's all. Now my files
rests in the shelves for 10 years, and I doubt that they will not
have an effect if again some doubt comes up about my doings...

Martin
--
Dr. Martin Senftleben, Ph.D. (S.V.U.)
http://www.drmartinus.de/