Re: Problems runing Tor on Vista x64

Problem partialy solved after several attempts I figured out that my
antyvirus software was responsible for Tor start failure. I modyfied
its config to ignore any activity from Tor and Vidalia and tor is now
working for me in client only mode.

Now trying to start server mode and making Vidalia work with it.

If relay is functioning is unknown to me Vidalia sees Tor start till

lis 12 23:00:52.008 [Powiadomienie] Tor has successfully opened a
circuit. Looks like client functionality is working.
lis 12 23:00:52.009 [Powiadomienie] Bootstrapped 100%: Done.

in task manager i can see Tor runing and slowly increasing its size so
i assume relay is working ok only vidalia looses connection to Tor
I can open webpages via Tor so client functionality is working 100%

Will make some more tests tomorow
For now I can tel Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 makes many problems with Tor