Re: Any plans to fix tor for OpenDNS?

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:07:27PM -0500, Praedor Atrebates wrote:

> Not until you just asked.  I have no idea what is involved in running one,
> having never configured/setup one before.  Would it consume lots of harddrive
> realestate?  Consume lots of swap or RAM?

If you've got a Mac you've already got one, so you have to enable it.
Free *nix users are equally home free. If you run a *nix based
home router (alternative firmware, or roll your own WRAP/Soekris/ALIX box)
you probably can find a package.

Depending on your platform, I would look into results of
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=caching+DNS+server