Re: Any plans to fix tor for OpenDNS?

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:20 AM, <phobos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:58:51AM -0500, praedor@xxxxxxxxx wrote 1.2K bytes in 27 lines about:
: On another note, every time I post to this list, soon after I get a message
: from typepad asking me to confirm my post by replying to the typepad message.
: Can this be turned off somewhere?  I've never seen this before with any other
: mailing list I've ever belonged to.

This has nothing to do with the mail list and is probably something on
your end.  I don't receive these requests when posting to the list.

--
Andrew

Getting off topic here but I've posted on this before as well. Every time I post I get the same typepad confirmation request. Annoying. Is it possible that an incorrect email address is on the list?

-Jon