Re: Tor website translation.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:45:57AM +0900, Daniel Juyung Seo wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I found that only 2 pages below on the Tor website are translated into
> Korean language.
>
> http://www.torproject.org/download.html.ko
> http://www.torproject.org/index.html.ko

Actually, there's one more:
http://www.torproject.org/bridges.html.ko

I know that because there's a list here:
https://svn.torproject.org/svn/website/trunk/ko/
and here:
https://www.torproject.org/translation-status

> I want to participate in translating the Tor website into Korean language.
> How can I start?

That would be great! We do need more translations.

You can read all about translating the web pages here
https://www.torproject.org/translation
I'm afraid it's not as easy as it could be, in that it involves
downloading text files and editing them. But if you figured out how to
use a mailing list, you should be all set. :)

More generally, we also need translations for the Vidalia GUI,
Torbutton, our installers, etc:
https://www.torproject.org/translation-overview

Thanks!
--Roger