Re: Distribution of bridge information

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 4:08 AM, hgiuh ghj <h106262@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think we should implement a captcha ASAP on bridges.torproject.org. I don't know why it hasn't been done it's a big security hole for the whole network.

It will give the same 3 bridge IP's to the same requesting IP address for almost a whole day, so you only lose 3 addresses at a time. This could still be taken advantage of, especially by an organization controlling many IPs.  I agree though, hopefully we can gather more, and better, algorithms to put in this library. Then build systems like this to help hide the bridge IPs.

Nouveau! Découvrez le Windows phone Samsung Omnia II disponible chez SFR. Cliquez ici