[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: livejournal ban tor-nodes
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: livejournal ban tor-nodes
- From: James Brown <jbrownfirst@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 02:31:11 +0300
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:32:24 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :x-enigmail-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0c1yva5VC2CJEoakrJEiMltaGoZ7g80Ko3i63hjRZJA=; b=Q47Iv7sW6rwMMSy/z2h0Bh7HWDv08te93tWRfvsRc9NPgSwj1iZCgalHA8bLcy0uJA g9pKOk5goTBO7N9RCpByhT60MWmjtsyv/Bk6pipq+cGqACggzm+KZ2qd2vbPxzuZECG0 KmYPOASZgFPLRz1sn2nleAekQVVjqfZcOebFU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=lYQ8rkExGi+CW3N6btcKVEYJvajk0xk5BNWW+VEVGoxzwSgjNfRBtuxYIlf1Hy68Qt spMYTBUNyIbmzkEoDx5jO0mItvh8Kx8ssdrsb9O57wK1iQkkw3BC4rHAwKowbmUjQIsa oel5YLW6foOPKZ47T6w5yfSB+Fytm5ZArH1xo=
- In-reply-to: <4B0C66F9.7080801@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <4B0C4A4D.3020003@xxxxxxxxx> <4B0C66F9.7080801@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla-Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20090707)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> James Brown wrote:
>> The Livejournal has blocked access to that resource through the Tor.
>> It is certainly the consequence of purshasing the LJ of Russian company
>> "SUP" by order of Putin and FSB.
>> That decision of Russian powers of purshacing the LJ was adopted because
>> many Russian oppositionists used it in the conditions of suffocation of
>> freedom of speech by Putin's bloody fascist regim.
>> I think that all progressive humanity must require from the US President
>> B. Obama to order the FBI to investigate the circumstances of purshasing
>> the LJ by Russian company that was acted obviously as an agent of
>> Russian secret services against the foundations of the constitutional
>> order of the USA.
> I'm heading over to the LJ offices (in San Francisco) to discuss this
> ban with them in the next thirty minutes. I'll let you know how it goes
> and why it happened.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
unsubscribe or-talk in the body. http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/