Re: U.S. begins censoring Internet at U.K.'s request

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Scott Bennett <bennett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     I wrote:
>>http://news.antiwar.com/2010/11/05/us-censors-muslim-websites-list-of-british-mps-who-supported-iraq-war/
>>
>>     Using exit "chuckthecanuck" gives a Google (!) error page, saying URL
>>not found.  I'll add that exit to my ExcludeExitNodes list with a comment
>>that the reason is due to DNS hijacking that is probably related to U.S.
>>censorship.
>
>     I changed my mind.  I'm adding {ca},{uk},{us} to my ExcludeExitNodes
> list with an appropriate comment for later removal in case the U.S. ever
> calls off its War on the Internet. :-(

 I don't understand why excluding all exit nodes from the US, CA, and
UK, especially if you have only one exit node showing the error?
Altho, I may not understand or I misinterpreted your email

I had no issues with getting the website on google. I had to copy and
paste the url as it would not go directly from the email. Actually,
almost all the url's lately from the email;s don't go directly, I have
to cut and paste to get to them.

Jon