RefuseUnknownExits in v0.2.2.17

Hi,

does the RefuseUnknownExits config option work as expected in v0.2.2.17
like it did before in v0.2.2.16?

Since upgrading to 0.2.2.17 two weeks ago I've never seen again a log entry
"Attempt by [scrubbed] to open a stream from unknown relay. Closing."
even with RefuseUnknownExits explicitly set to 1. ChangeLog suggests
code has changed:

Changes in version 0.2.2.17-alpha - 2010-09-30
  o Major features:
    - Exit relays now try harder to block exit attempts from unknown
      relays, ...

What am I missing? Maybe only logging might be broken. If it's a bug
I'll willingly open a ticket in the bug tracker.

Olaf