Re: RefuseUnknownExits in v0.2.2.17

On Nov 20, 2010, at 10:46 PM, Olaf Selke wrote:

Hi,

does the RefuseUnknownExits config option work as expected in v0.2.2.17
like it did before in v0.2.2.16?

Since upgrading to 0.2.2.17 two weeks ago I've never seen again a log entry
"Attempt by [scrubbed] to open a stream from unknown relay. Closing."
even with RefuseUnknownExits explicitly set to 1. ChangeLog suggests
code has changed:

Changes in version 0.2.2.17-alpha - 2010-09-30
 o Major features:
   - Exit relays now try harder to block exit attempts from unknown
     relays, ...

What am I missing? Maybe only logging might be broken. If it's a bug
I'll willingly open a ticket in the bug tracker.

Olaf

The warning has been demoted to a LOG_PROTOCOL_WARN, that is, it
is log level info by default and if the ProtocolWarnings configuration option
is set to 1 it will be a warning.

Sebastian