Re: StrictNodes or StrictExitNodes?

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 10:11:55AM +0000, my.green.lantern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 2.3K bytes in 61 lines about:
: So if Tor is using usual development practice then why does the
: stable version manual
: (http://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en) have
: "*WarnUnsafeSocks" in it if there has been no stable build since it
: was introduced in *0.2.2.14-alpha ?

This is because the tor-manual.html.en is really the -alpha manual, not
the -stable manual.  The long story made short is that the new website
removed the ability to do man2html on the -stable man page.  Oops.

I've removed the links to the -stable man page on the website, linking
to the -alpha version instead (and labelled as such).

: Also , I notice the manuals do not have deprecated commands in it
: any more (even if they are still supported). It might be wise to add

Because they're in the changelog. The man pages only contain what is
supported, not what was supported.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 31B0974B