Re: [tor-talk] Possible Linux torbundle issues

On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 13:03:13 -0600
Joe Btfsplk <joebtfsplk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Uh... your user name - really?  How old are you?  Are you a big, bad
> gangsta / rapper?  Doesn't bother me too much personally, but it'd be
> offensive to a lot of people of all colors, especially black people.
> Public mailing lists really aren't the places for racial slurs.

Personally by the time I was about 11 I'd become immune to that
particular slur. It gets boring after a while. Perhaps we should give
Mr N the benefit of the doubt that his mother made a particularly bad
choice when naming her unexpected arrival. Can you imagine trying to
apply for a passport or a bank account? Or be elected to public office?
Must be hard when you have a name like that.

--
3072D/F3A66B3A Julian Yon (2012 General Use) <pgp.2012@xxxxxx>