Re: [tor-talk] [rt.torproject.org #5761] Connecting a browser which is not SOCKS compatible.

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 22:10:36 -0600
Mason Mack <msnmck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Some of the mistakes I made are from following "canned solutions",
> which is reckless, but I'd rather make all of the mistakes I can
> before I actually come to need such important security measures as
> Tor.  All in all, this setup will allow me to do what I need and the
> rest will be on a combination of my habits and plausible deniability
> (the Wii doesn't keep a browser history) ;)
>
> ...also, when I brag to other people that I'm the first person to do
> this, I might need to "borrow" those technical warnings.  Hope you
> people don't mind.

Heh, if this is just a learning exercise then forget I wagged my finger
at you and enjoy your experiment :-)

Julian

--
3072D/F3A66B3A Julian Yon (2012 General Use) <pgp.2012@xxxxxx>