Re: [tor-talk] Unsigned Mac OS X binary for TorBrowser

Greg Norcie:
> I guess it comes down to risk calculus:
>
> Which has a worse outcome: training users to ignore security warning
> from OSX, or the chilling effects an Apple NDA could have on the project.
>
> (I don't pretend to know the answer myself.)

I think the answer is near "use the security features of the OS and to
try to know the limits of the platform."

I admit, I don't know if that is even close to the full answer. It does
seem that Apple moved on and we're really lagging the latest OS X
security changes.

All the best,
Jake