Re: [tor-talk] Unsigned Mac OS X binary for TorBrowser

On 11/10/12 1:19 PM, adrelanos wrote:
> If you want you can register as "me" representing Tor Project (i've no
> relationship with Tor Project Inc), with my personal credit card, in
> clear violation of ADP (i don't care that much).
> Not sure if that is legal, what the consequences (probable not too much,
> no jail) of that are and if torproject wants to go any non-legal ways.
It is legal that you publish an application on behalf of someone else in
your account and you, as ADP account owner, are the ultimate liability
responsible person for that.

As said previously, you may just ask several trust-able organizations
(EFF, NoiseBridge, CCC, TorServers, etc) to apply for a Developer
Certificate and then provide it for free to Tor Project Inc, assuming
themselves the "liabilities" for the ADP program.

In any case, i continue to think that Tor should:
a) became a software platform (that 3rd party can integrate and use)
b) became widely available trough commonly used application distribution
platforms (app stores)

Fabio