Re: [tor-talk] tor breaks after applying firewall

hi,

charlie.mail@xxxxxxxxxx wrote (29 Nov 2012 13:39:31 GMT) :
> If I then apply my firewall ping failed and no access to internet.

I think this is off-topic, and I suggest you find a better suited
place for basic iptables/netfilter support.

> iptables -N lan

As far as I can see, this chain is never called.

> iptables -t filter -A OUTPUT ! -o lan -j DROP

I don't parse this line, and I doubt iptables does.

Other than that, at first glance, I fail to see how Tor would be
allowed to connect to the Internet.

I suggest starting over from a known-working similar firewall,
such as Tails' or LibertÃ's one.